Description: PMOD consists of a comprehensive set of user-friendly and powerful tools, each corresponding to a major task involved in image quantification. Due to their smooth interaction, the tools form a flexible workbench for all kinds of research data from humans and other species.
The PMOD user community comprises more than 500 sites with an estimated 2000 active users worldwide. Most of them are dedicated to PET or SPECT research. Many users also take advantage of the software’s unique image analysis capabilities for solving difficult questions in their routine work. The application of PMOD for research is documented in over 1500 peer- reviewed publications. PMOD is compatible with the image data from all major clinical and preclinical system vendors.
Images can be read and written in DICOM as well as in multiple native formats. Therefore, PMOD is immediately productive in virtually all environments without additional efforts or investments. Molecular imaging methods are rapidly evolving. PMOD is a Java application and is currently offered under Windows, Linux and MacOSX. It runs on standard 64-Bit computer platforms. At least 16 GB RAM, a multi-core processor, and a dedicated mid- to high-end graphics card are recommended for comfortably working with experimental data. Hybrid systems allow correlating function and morphology with unprecedented accuracy and resolution. The PMOD software has been designed for researchers in this challenging field. It provides solutions for all stages of quantitative data processing, helping the researchers focus on contents rather than tool programming.
Note: PMOD Tools have no approval for clinical use.
Source Code (upon license purchase):
- Link 1 (main libraries)
- Link 2 (PKIN: General Kinetic Modeling Tool)
- Link 3 (PXMOD: Pixel-wise Kinetic Modeling Tool)
- Link 4 (PCARDP: Cardiac PET Modeling tool)
- Link 5 (PCARDM: Cardiac MR Modelling Tool)
- Link 6 (PNEURO: Brain PET Analysis tool)
- Link 7 (PALZ: FDG-PET Alzheimer Analysis tool)
- Link 8 (PSEG: Semi-automated segmentation of dynamic PET images tool)
- Link 9 (PBAS: Image Processing and VOI Analysis tool)
- Link 10 (P3D: 3D Image rendering tool)
- Link 11 (PFUS: Image Registration and Fusion tool)
- Link 12 (PGEM: Geometric Models and Simulations interface)